Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today is a sunday...sian...stay at home the whole day...actually my friends ask me to go out...but i am kind of lazy today...so i rejected them...this few days i when out very offen...scare later i run out of money...wahaha...as i am not working now...so i cannot anyhow spend le...must reali think twice when buying things...hmmm...





Today i slp for abt 2 hrs den wake up for lunch...at 4pm...haha...late rite...after lunch...sunddenly feel like baking...so when to look for recipe...and jas give me her recipe...so i tried...and put in extra chocolate chips...too bad i only made 10 cups...nxt time i must made more...cos now wan give ppl like too little...wahaha...


The muffin is ready...smell very nice...yummy...

Later going out with my friends to KTV...cos XN have free tickets...ok lo...everyone is going...should be fun...dear very seldom want to go out so late...hmmm...ok...i am going to change and get ready b4 he comes hm...if not sure will say i so slow... :-) I am enjoying my life to the fullest... yeah...

No comments: